Synonyms for stream
Synonyms of stream
- (noun) watercourse, body of water, water
- (noun) flow, current, course, line
- (noun) current, flow, flowing
- (noun) flow, motion, movement, move
- (noun) flow, motion
- (verb) float, drift, be adrift, blow
- (verb) exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze
- (verb) pour, swarm, teem, pullulate, crowd, crowd together
- (verb) pour, pelt, rain cats and dogs, rain buckets, rain, rain down
- (verb) well out, run, flow, feed, course
The term stream is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3RyZWFt, while the MD5 signature is equal to f7b44cfafd5c52223d5498196c8a2e7b.
The ASCII encoding of stream in hexadecimal notation is 73747265616d.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: stream of consciousness
| stream orchid
| streamer fly
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.