Synonyms for strength
Synonyms of strength
- (noun) property, weakness (antonym)
- (noun) military capability, military strength, military posture, posture, capability, capableness
- (noun) force, forcefulness, intensity, intensiveness
- (noun) forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point, asset, plus, weak point (antonym)
- (noun) persuasiveness, power, powerfulness, unpersuasiveness (antonym)
- (noun) intensity, intensity level, magnitude
- (noun) potency, effectiveness, power, powerfulness
- (noun) prosperity, successfulness, weakness (antonym)
- (noun) lastingness, durability, enduringness, permanence, permanency
The term strength is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3RyZW5ndGg=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5177790ad6df0ea98db41b37b602367c.
The ASCII encoding of strength in hexadecimal notation is 737472656e677468.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: strengthen
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.