Synonyms for stub
Synonyms of stub
- (noun) plant part, plant structure
- (noun) nub, part, piece
- (noun) ticket stub, receipt
- (noun) check stub, counterfoil, record
- (noun) butt, part, portion
- (verb) uproot, extirpate, deracinate, root out
- (verb) snuff out, blow out, extinguish, quench
- (verb) weed
- (verb) hit, strike, impinge on, run into, collide with
The term stub is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3R1Yg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e8f65fd8d973f9985dc7ea3cf1614ae1.
The ASCII encoding of stub in hexadecimal notation is 73747562.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: stub nail
| stub out
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.