Synonyms for suggestion
Synonyms of suggestion
- (noun) idea, thought
- (noun) proposition, proffer, proposal
- (noun) trace, hint, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- (noun) prompting, persuasion, suasion
- (noun) higher cognitive process
- (noun) hypnotism, mesmerism, influence
The term suggestion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3VnZ2VzdGlvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 619f3ae20e20d469ee2147e4036aeef1.
The ASCII encoding of suggestion in hexadecimal notation is 73756767657374696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: suggestive
| sui generis
| suicide bomber
| suicide bombing
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.