Synonyms for sustain
Synonyms of sustain
- (verb) prolong, keep up, continue, uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- (verb) suffer, have, get, experience, receive, have, get, undergo
- (verb) nourish, nurture, provide, supply, ply, cater
- (verb) keep, maintain, have, have got, hold
- (verb) hold, support, hold up
- (verb) admit, acknowledge
- (verb) confirm, corroborate, substantiate, support, affirm, negate (antonym)
The term sustain is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3VzdGFpbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 02bc1150d41a4dfdc324849c25dce148.
The ASCII encoding of sustain in hexadecimal notation is 7375737461696e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: sustainability
| sustaining pedal
| sustaining program
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.