Synonyms for terminal
Synonyms of terminal
- (adj) endmost, last (similar term)
- (adj) end (related term)
- (adj) time period, period of time, period (related term)
- (adj) concluding, final, last, closing (similar term)
- (adj) fatal (similar term)
- (noun) terminus, depot, station
- (noun) pole, contact, tangency
- (noun) electronic equipment
The term terminal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dGVybWluYWw=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ede997b0caf2ec398110d79d9eba38bb.
The ASCII encoding of terminal in hexadecimal notation is 7465726d696e616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: terminal emulation
| terminal figure
| terminal leave
| terminal point
| terminal velocity
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.