Synonyms for torpedo
Synonyms of torpedo
- (noun) gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, shooter, murderer, liquidator, manslayer
- (noun) bomber, grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, wedge, zep, sandwich
- (noun) explosive device
- (noun) firework, pyrotechnic
- (noun) explosive device, alarm, alert, warning signal, alarum
- (noun) armament
- (noun) electric ray, crampfish, numbfish, ray
- (verb) attack, assail
The term torpedo is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dG9ycGVkbw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 223e134949f04ee0c9f88519bb29f855.
The ASCII encoding of torpedo in hexadecimal notation is 746f727065646f.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: torpedo boat
| torpedo tube
| torpedo-boat destroyer
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.