Synonyms for torture
Synonyms of torture
- (noun) anguish, torment, distress, hurt, suffering
- (noun) torment, pain, hurting
- (noun) agony, torment, suffering, hurt
- (noun) distortion, overrefinement, straining, twisting, falsification, misrepresentaation
- (noun) torturing, persecution
- (verb) torment, excruciate, rack, pain, anguish, hurt
- (verb) excruciate, torment, injure, wound
The term torture is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dG9ydHVyZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 102ec827703eeb509f12a2a0eb5b4e2d.
The ASCII encoding of torture in hexadecimal notation is 746f7274757265.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: torture chamber
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.