Synonyms for trash
Synonyms of trash
- (noun) rubbish, scrap, waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- (noun) scum, rabble, riffraff, ragtag, ragtag and bobtail
- (noun) folderol, rubbish, tripe, trumpery, wish-wash, applesauce, codswallop, drivel, garbage
- (noun) methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, amphetamine, pep pill, upper, speed, controlled substance
- (verb) junk, scrap, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- (verb) pan, tear apart, disparage, belittle, pick at
The term trash is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dHJhc2g=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 30639096bfe4ec4b9f17696ef1d02b9f.
The ASCII encoding of trash in hexadecimal notation is 7472617368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: trash barrel
| trash bin
| trash can
| trash collection
| trash dump
| trash heap
| trash pickup
| trash pile
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.