Synonyms for traverse
Synonyms of traverse
- (noun) trave, crossbeam, crosspiece, beam
- (noun) transom, crosspiece
- (noun) traversal, crossing
- (noun) traversal, travel, traveling, travelling
- (verb) track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across, pass, go through, go across
- (verb) cross, span, sweep, cover, continue, extend
- (verb) deny
The term traverse is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dHJhdmVyc2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to e6b03443f7a32d5461c3df22fc016bf0.
The ASCII encoding of traverse in hexadecimal notation is 7472617665727365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: traverse city
| trawl line
| trawl net
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.