Synonyms for trick
Synonyms of trick
- (noun) fast one, device, gimmick, twist
- (noun) shift, work shift, duty period
- (noun) dishonesty, knavery
- (noun) antic, joke, prank, caper, put-on, diversion, recreation
- (noun) magic trick, conjuring trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception, performance
- (noun) whoremaster, whoremonger, john, customer, client
- (noun) turn, play
- (verb) flim-flam, fob, fox, pull a fast one on, play a trick on, deceive, lead on, delude, cozen
The term trick is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dHJpY2s=, while the MD5 signature is equal to f637a6b4759ba678ea782dbde152698d.
The ASCII encoding of trick in hexadecimal notation is 747269636b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: trick or treat
| trick out
| trick up
| tricked out
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.