Synonyms for utter
Synonyms of utter
- (adj) arrant, complete, consummate, double-dyed, everlasting, gross, perfect, pure, sodding, stark, staring, thoroughgoing, unadulterated, unmitigated (similar term)
- (adj) dead, absolute (similar term)
- (verb) express, verbalize, verbalise, give tongue to
- (verb) emit, let out, let loose
- (verb) talk, speak, mouth, verbalize, verbalise, communicate, intercommunicate, mouth off (related term), speak up (related term)
- (verb) circulate, pass around, pass on, distribute
The term utter is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dXR0ZXI=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5a5f29d38303f9664ba1e1652b25fb72.
The ASCII encoding of utter in hexadecimal notation is 7574746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: utterable
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.