Synonyms for vanilla
Synonyms of vanilla
- (adj) flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning (related term)
- (adj) plain (similar term)
- (noun) orchid, orchidaceous plant
- (noun) vanilla extract, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- (noun) relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang
The term vanilla is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dmFuaWxsYQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to c68763c0c7204310ef465cfd4d034441.
The ASCII encoding of vanilla in hexadecimal notation is 76616e696c6c61.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: vanilla bean
| vanilla extract
| vanilla ice cream
| vanilla orchid
| vanilla planifolia
| vanilla pudding
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.