Synonyms for vault
Synonyms of vault
- (noun) burial vault, burial chamber, sepulcher, sepulchre, sepulture
- (noun) bank vault, strongroom
- (noun) roof
- (noun) hurdle, jump, jumping
- (verb) overleap, jump, leap, bound, spring
- (verb) jump, leap, bound, spring
The term vault is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dmF1bHQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 184aa077df08b90ac9fe282cceaa325e.
The ASCII encoding of vault in hexadecimal notation is 7661756c74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: vault of heaven
| vaulting horse
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.