Synonyms for violation
Synonyms of violation
- (noun) misdemeanor, misdemeanour, infraction, offence, offense, infringement, crime, law-breaking
- (noun) infringement, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- (noun) trespass, encroachment, intrusion, usurpation, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- (noun) irreverence, evil, immorality, wickedness, iniquity
- (noun) rape, assault, ravishment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, sex crime, sex offense
The term violation is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence dmlvbGF0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3145c2ef4c310129fb265093244c9c1a.
The ASCII encoding of violation in hexadecimal notation is 76696f6c6174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: violative
| violent death
| violent disorder
| violent storm
| violent stream
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.