Synonyms for war
Synonyms of war
- (noun) warfare, military action, action
- (noun) state of war, hostility, enmity, antagonism, peace (antonym)
- (noun) warfare, conflict, struggle, battle
- (noun) campaign, cause, crusade, drive, movement, effort
- (verb) contend, fight, struggle, make peace (antonym)
The term war is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2Fy, while the MD5 signature is equal to 4ca9d3dcd2b6843e62d75eb191887cf2.
The ASCII encoding of war in hexadecimal notation is 776172.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: war admiral
| war advocacy
| war baby
| war between the states
| war bride
| war chest
| war cloud
| war correspondent
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.