Synonyms for waver
Synonyms of waver
- (noun) communicator
- (noun) hesitation, falter, faltering, pause
- (noun) flutter, flicker, motion, movement, move, motility
- (verb) hesitate, waffle
- (verb) falter, hesitate, waver, waffle
- (verb) falter, move
- (verb) fluctuate, vacillate, swing
- (verb) flicker, flitter, flutter, quiver, move back and forth
- (verb) weave, swing, sway
- (verb) quaver, voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise
The term waver is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2F2ZXI=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ebff60a4671f18c3cf8c223f81355f93.
The ASCII encoding of waver in hexadecimal notation is 7761766572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: waverer
| wavy-leaved aster
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.