Synonyms for weave
Synonyms of weave
- (noun) design, pattern, figure
- (verb) interweave, twist, twine, distort, unweave (antonym)
- (verb) tissue, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) waver, swing, sway
- (verb) wind, thread, meander, wander, travel, go, move, locomote
The term weave is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2VhdmU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ed6579eaedd0e67b3ed51c7ee7071044.
The ASCII encoding of weave in hexadecimal notation is 7765617665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: weaver
| weaver finch
| weaver's broom
| weaver's hitch
| weaver's knot
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.