Synonyms for wedge
Synonyms of wedge
- (noun) wedge shape, cuneus, triangle, trigon, trilateral
- (noun) bomber, grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, zep, sandwich
- (noun) hacek, diacritical mark, diacritic
- (noun) wedge heel, heel
- (noun) iron
- (noun) inclined plane
- (noun) chock, block
- (verb) lodge, stick, deposit, fasten, fix, secure, stick out (related term), dislodge (antonym)
- (verb) squeeze, force, move, displace
The term wedge is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2VkZ2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7868743414e2172567f1cfe14146ff83.
The ASCII encoding of wedge in hexadecimal notation is 7765646765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wedge bone
| wedge heel
| wedge shape
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.