Synonyms for whirl
Synonyms of whirl
- (noun) commotion, movement, motion
- (noun) swirl, vortex, convolution, round shape
- (noun) crack, fling, go, pass, offer, attempt, effort, endeavor, endeavour, try
- (noun) spin, twirl, twist, twisting, rotation, rotary motion
- (verb) twirl, swirl, twiddle, revolve, go around, rotate
- (verb) birl, spin, twirl, rotate, circumvolve
- (verb) eddy, purl, whirlpool, swirl, run, flow, feed, course
- (verb) spin, spin around, reel, gyrate, revolve, go around, rotate
- (verb) tumble, whirl around, move
The term whirl is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2hpcmw=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c606bac3d01c15092faf784359c8b1b1.
The ASCII encoding of whirl in hexadecimal notation is 776869726c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: whirl around
| whirligig beetle
| whirling dervish
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.