Synonyms for wickedness
Synonyms of wickedness
- (noun) evil, immorality, iniquity, transgression, evildoing
- (noun) iniquity, darkness, dark, condition, status
- (noun) nefariousness, vileness, ugliness, evil, evilness
- (noun) sin, sinfulness, unrighteousness
- (noun) loathsomeness, repulsiveness, sliminess, vileness, lousiness, offensiveness, odiousness, distastefulness
The term wickedness is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2lja2VkbmVzcw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 780b39a9062d295e6354e54588bd7ed9.
The ASCII encoding of wickedness in hexadecimal notation is 7769636b65646e657373.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wicker
| wicker basket
| wicket door
| wicket gate
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.