Synonyms for wildcat
Synonyms of wildcat
- (adj) unsound (similar term)
- (adj) unauthorized, unauthorised, unofficial (similar term)
- (adj) exploratory (similar term), explorative (similar term)
- (noun) wildcat well, oil well, oiler
- (noun) beast, wolf, savage, brute, attacker, aggressor, assailant, assaulter
- (noun) cat, true cat
The term wildcat is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2lsZGNhdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e966fa8dba38636deeaff61b0a8cdf2d.
The ASCII encoding of wildcat in hexadecimal notation is 77696c64636174.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wildcat strike
| wildcat well
| wilde dagga
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.