Synonyms for withdraw
Synonyms of withdraw
- (verb) retreat, pull away, draw back, recede, pull back, retire, move back, travel, go, move, locomote
- (verb) retire, discontinue, stop, cease, give up, quit, lay off
- (verb) disengage, let go of, let go, release, relinquish, engage (antonym)
- (verb) recall, call in, call back, take
- (verb) swallow, take back, unsay, renounce, repudiate
- (verb) seclude, sequester, sequestrate, isolate, insulate
- (verb) remove, take, take away, take off (related term)
- (verb) adjourn, retire, close up, close, fold, shut down, close down
- (verb) bow out, retire
- (verb) draw, take out, draw off, remove, take, take away, withdraw, deposit (antonym)
- (verb) retire, tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade
- (verb) retreat, pull back, back out, back away, crawfish, crawfish out, pull in one's horns
The term withdraw is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d2l0aGRyYXc=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 449614e283f51a099e8bd7281d853b99.
The ASCII encoding of withdraw in hexadecimal notation is 7769746864726177.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: withdrawal
| withdrawal method
| withdrawal symptom
| withdrawing room
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.