Synonyms for wretched
Synonyms of wretched
- (adj) deplorable, execrable, miserable, woeful, inferior (similar term)
- (adj) miserable, uncomfortable (similar term)
- (adj) miserable, suffering, unhappy (similar term)
- (adj) despicable, ugly, vile, slimy, unworthy, worthless, evil (similar term)
- (adj) hapless, miserable, misfortunate, pathetic, piteous, pitiable, pitiful, poor, unfortunate (similar term)
The term wretched is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence d3JldGNoZWQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 18d61d4011cbd2cd341d5b8ea229f5ea.
The ASCII encoding of wretched in hexadecimal notation is 7772657463686564.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: wretchedness
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.