Synonyms for yield
Synonyms of yield
- (noun) output, production
- (noun) fruit, product, production
- (noun) return, issue, take, takings, proceeds, payoff, income
- (noun) output, production, indefinite quantity
- (verb) give, afford, supply, provide, render, furnish
- (verb) give way, change
- (verb) render, return, give, generate, produce, make, create
- (verb) concede, cede, grant, give
- (verb) relent, soften, stand (antonym)
- (verb) move over, give way, give, ease up, move
- (verb) give, make, create
- (verb) concede, grant, agree, hold, concur, concord
- (verb) succumb, die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it, survive (antonym)
- (verb) pay, bear, gain, take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in
- (verb) give, stretch, give in (related term)
- (verb) give in, succumb, knuckle under, buckle under, accept, consent, go for
The term yield is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence eWllbGQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 16f10dfd541c23362492b4e513adf0a1.
The ASCII encoding of yield in hexadecimal notation is 7969656c64.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: yield up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.