Synonyms for consume
Synonyms of consume
- (verb) devour, down, go through, eat
- (verb) ingest, take in, take, have, take up (related term), abstain (antonym)
- (verb) squander, waste, ware, spend, expend, drop
- (verb) destroy, ruin
- (verb) eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out, spend, expend, drop
- (verb) absorb, engross, engage, occupy
The term consume is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29uc3VtZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to f0ef8c72418989a4bb20243ccb61eeb0.
The ASCII encoding of consume in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e73756d65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: consumed
| consumer credit
| consumer durables
| consumer finance company
| consumer goods
| consumer loan
| consumer price index
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.