Synonyms for engage
Synonyms of engage
- (verb) prosecute, pursue, act, move
- (verb) absorb, engross, occupy, interest
- (verb) hire, employ, fire (antonym)
- (verb) hire, engage, employ
- (verb) betroth, affiance, plight, vow
- (verb) touch, disengage (antonym)
- (verb) wage, contend, fight, struggle
- (verb) enlist, procure, secure
- (verb) lease, rent, hire, charter, take, get, acquire
- (verb) mesh, lock, operate, move, displace, disengage (antonym)
The term engage is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZW5nYWdl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 018b6a4998cacef2e31b319a6421d5f2.
The ASCII encoding of engage in hexadecimal notation is 656e67616765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: engaged
| engagement ring
| engelbert humperdinck
| engelmann spruce
| engelmann's spruce
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.