Synonyms for sequence
Synonyms of sequence
- (noun) series
- (noun) chronological sequence, succession, successiveness, chronological succession, temporal arrangement, temporal order
- (noun) episode, film, photographic film
- (noun) succession, order, ordering
- (noun) repeat, repetition
- (verb) rate, rank, range, order, grade, place
- (verb) determine, find, find out, ascertain
The term sequence is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2VxdWVuY2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to fa1c731ead93e333a9180e16f968c01e.
The ASCII encoding of sequence in hexadecimal notation is 73657175656e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: sequencer
| sequential operation
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.