Synonyms for add
Synonyms of add
- (noun) attention deficit disorder, ADD, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, ADHD, hyperkinetic syndrome, minimal brain dysfunction, minimal brain damage, MBD, syndrome
- (verb) increase, take away (antonym)
- (verb) append, supply, state, say, tell
- (verb) lend, impart, bestow, contribute, bring, change, alter, modify
- (verb) add together, calculate, cipher, cypher, compute, work out, reckon, figure, add up (related term), subtract (antonym)
- (verb) total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add together, tally, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- (verb) form, constitute, make
The term add is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YWRk, while the MD5 signature is equal to 34ec78fcc91ffb1e54cd85e4a0924332.
The ASCII encoding of add in hexadecimal notation is 616464.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: add on
| add to
| add together
| add up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.