Synonyms for appearance
Synonyms of appearance
- (noun) visual aspect, quality
- (noun) happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event, disappearance (antonym)
- (noun) appearing, coming into court, attendance, attending
- (noun) representation, mental representation, internal representation
- (noun) arrival, disappearance (antonym)
- (noun) show, pretense, pretence, pretending, simulation, feigning
The term appearance is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXBwZWFyYW5jZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 9aeef72f66f72a93610d89bc3bd9502a.
The ASCII encoding of appearance in hexadecimal notation is 617070656172616e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: appearing
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.