Synonyms for application
Synonyms of application
- (noun) request, petition, postulation
- (noun) practical application, use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment, exercise
- (noun) application program, applications programme, program, programme, computer program, computer programme
- (noun) coating, covering, manual labor, manual labour
- (noun) lotion, remedy, curative, cure, therapeutic
- (noun) diligence, effort, elbow grease, exertion, travail, sweat
The term application is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YXBwbGljYXRpb24=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 3676d55f84497cbeadfc614c1b1b62fc.
The ASCII encoding of application in hexadecimal notation is 6170706c69636174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: application form
| application program
| application-oriented language
| applications programme
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.