Synonyms for bearing
Synonyms of bearing
- (adj) load-bearing (similar term), supporting (similar term), nonbearing (antonym)
- (adj) productive (similar term)
- (noun) relatedness
- (noun) heading, aim, direction, way
- (noun) comportment, presence, mien, manner, personal manner
- (noun) carriage, posture, bodily property
- (noun) charge, heraldic bearing, armorial bearing, heraldry
- (noun) support
The term bearing is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence YmVhcmluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to a27a44054389922d45f09f048d132926.
The ASCII encoding of bearing in hexadecimal notation is 62656172696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: bearing brass
| bearing false witness
| bearing metal
| bearing rein
| bearing wall
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.