Synonyms for condensation
Synonyms of condensation
- (noun) process, unconscious process
- (noun) natural process, natural action, action, activity
- (noun) condensate, atmospheric phenomenon
- (noun) compression, contraction, shrinking, shrinkage
- (noun) abridgement, abridgment, capsule, summary, sum-up
- (noun) condensing, compression, compressing
The term condensation is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29uZGVuc2F0aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to c4d96932d86fca64b920ea6d80d2aeb4.
The ASCII encoding of condensation in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e64656e736174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: condensation pump
| condensation trail
| condensed milk
| condenser microphone
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.