Synonyms for convey
Synonyms of convey
- (verb) impart, communicate, intercommunicate
- (verb) carry, express, communicate, intercommunicate
- (verb) transmit, communicate, transfer
- (verb) transfer
- (verb) conduct, transmit, carry, channel, bring, convey, take
- (verb) bring, take, transport, carry, bring forward (related term), bring down (related term), bring down (related term), bring up (related term), bring on (related term), bring out (related term)
- (verb) bring, get, fetch, transmit, transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise, take away (antonym)
The term convey is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29udmV5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8782ae5d270e73388053d094489db4cc.
The ASCII encoding of convey in hexadecimal notation is 636f6e766579.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: conveyable
| conveyance of title
| conveyer belt
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.