Synonyms for cook
Synonyms of cook
- (noun) skilled worker, trained worker, skilled workman
- (noun) Cook, James Cook, Captain Cook, Captain James Cook, navigator
- (verb) create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) fix, ready, make, prepare, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) change integrity
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, wangle, misrepresent, cheat, chisel, cook up (related term)
The term cook is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29vaw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e3e90fd6d2a7c4661a1a3acf2f60bc6d.
The ASCII encoding of cook in hexadecimal notation is 636f6f6b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: cook out
| cook strait
| cook up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.