Synonyms for copper
Synonyms of copper
- (noun) Cu, atomic number 29, metallic element, metal, conductor
- (noun) penny, cent, centime
- (noun) bull, cop, fuzz, pig, policeman, police officer, officer
- (noun) copper color, reddish brown, sepia, burnt sienna, Venetian red
- (noun) lycaenid, lycaenid butterfly
- (verb) coat, surface
The term copper is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y29wcGVy, while the MD5 signature is equal to e7e94d9ef1edaf2c6c55e9966b551295.
The ASCII encoding of copper in hexadecimal notation is 636f70706572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: copper beech
| copper color
| copper colored
| copper glance
| copper mine
| copper nose
| copper oxide
| copper pyrites
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.