Synonyms for counterbalance
Synonyms of counterbalance
- (noun) counterweight, counterpoise, balance, equalizer, equaliser, weight
- (noun) balance, equilibrium, equipoise, structure, construction
- (noun) offset, compensation
- (verb) compensate, correct, make up, even out, even off, even up, balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise
- (verb) oppose, contrast, counterpoint
- (verb) counteract, countervail, neutralize, cancel, offset, set off
The term counterbalance is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y291bnRlcmJhbGFuY2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to e77903a6f6913022d63c4292d0847e0f.
The ASCII encoding of counterbalance in hexadecimal notation is 636f756e74657262616c616e6365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: counterbalanced
| counterbattery fire
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.