Synonyms for curb
Synonyms of curb
- (noun) curbing, kerb, edge
- (noun) curb bit, bit
- (noun) American Stock Exchange, AMEX, Curb, stock exchange, stock market, securities market
- (noun) bridle, check, restraint
- (verb) control, hold in, hold, contain, check, moderate, restrain, suppress, keep, keep back, hold back
- (verb) suppress, stamp down, inhibit, subdue, conquer, control, hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- (verb) restrain, encumber, cumber, constrain
- (verb) restrict, curtail, cut back, limit, circumscribe, confine
The term curb is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Y3VyYg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 043f9c4ee96b64fbd194e29f01217956.
The ASCII encoding of curb in hexadecimal notation is 63757262.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: curb bit
| curb market
| curb roof
| curb service
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.