Synonyms for degree
Synonyms of degree
- (noun) grade, level, property
- (noun) level, stage, point, state
- (noun) academic degree, award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- (noun) temperature unit
- (noun) arcdegree, angular unit
- (noun) exponent, power, index
- (noun) magnitude
The term degree is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZGVncmVl, while the MD5 signature is equal to fb81c91eb92d6cb64aeb64c3f37ef2c4.
The ASCII encoding of degree in hexadecimal notation is 646567726565.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: degree celsius
| degree centigrade
| degree day
| degree fahrenheit
| degree of a polynomial
| degree of a term
| degree of freedom
| degree program
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.