Synonyms for dump
Synonyms of dump
- (noun) shit, defecation, laxation, shitting
- (noun) garbage dump, trash dump, rubbish dump, wasteyard, waste-yard, dumpsite, site, land site
- (noun) copy, written matter
- (noun) storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage, store
- (verb) discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- (verb) ditch, get rid of, remove
- (verb) underprice, sell
- (verb) drop
- (verb) plunge, drop
- (verb) deck, coldcock, knock down, floor, beat
The term dump is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZHVtcA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b9ef165b255673dde47bff07f4390fb1.
The ASCII encoding of dump in hexadecimal notation is 64756d70.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: dump routine
| dump truck
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.