Synonyms for fatigue
Synonyms of fatigue
- (noun) weariness, tiredness, temporary state
- (noun) failing, weakness
- (noun) boredom, ennui, tedium
- (noun) fatigue duty, assignment, duty assignment
- (verb) tire, pall, weary, jade, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- (verb) tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, indispose, refresh (antonym)
The term fatigue is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence ZmF0aWd1ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5b792cc4435ecdb505ea4f7915481a15.
The ASCII encoding of fatigue in hexadecimal notation is 66617469677565.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: fatigue crack
| fatigue duty
| fatigue fracture
| fatigue party
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.