Synonyms for forge
Synonyms of forge
- (noun) furnace
- (noun) smithy, workplace, work
- (verb) hammer, beat
- (verb) fake, counterfeit, re-create
- (verb) invent, contrive, devise, excogitate, formulate, create by mental act, create mentally
- (verb) advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- (verb) spurt, spirt, travel, go, move, locomote
- (verb) shape, form, work, mold, mould, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- (verb) fashion, make
The term forge is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Zm9yZ2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 228410f5c71f8af2b1266b70fa7824eb.
The ASCII encoding of forge in hexadecimal notation is 666f726765.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: forged
| forget me drug
| forgetful person
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.