Synonyms for gag
Synonyms of gag
- (noun) joke, laugh, jest, jape, wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness
- (noun) muzzle, restraint, constraint
- (verb) muzzle, hush, quieten, silence, still, shut up, hush up
- (verb) choke, fret, compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, contract, press
- (verb) muzzle, tie, bind
- (verb) quip, joke, jest
- (verb) choke, strangle, suffocate, suffer, hurt
- (verb) choke, sicken
- (verb) heave, retch
The term gag is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z2Fn, while the MD5 signature is equal to a5f9a8e4d375eb82ca70f7ab7b08ec7c.
The ASCII encoding of gag in hexadecimal notation is 676167.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: gag law
| gag line
| gag order
| gag reflex
| gag rule
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.