Synonyms for guy
Synonyms of guy
- (noun) cat, hombre, bozo, man, adult male
- (noun) Guy, effigy, image, simulacrum
- (noun) guy cable, guy rope, brace, bracing
- (verb) ridicule, roast, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun, mock, bemock
- (verb) brace, steady, stabilize, stabilise
The term guy is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence Z3V5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 92d06f151d61fc2d4e64dae37577d3d2.
The ASCII encoding of guy in hexadecimal notation is 677579.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: guy cable
| guy de maupassant
| guy fawkes
| guy fawkes day
| guy fawkes night
| guy of burgundy
| guy rope
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.