Synonyms for imply
Synonyms of imply
- (verb) connote, express, show, evince
- (verb) express, show, evince
- (verb) entail, mean, necessitate
- (verb) incriminate, inculpate, suggest, evoke, paint a picture
- (verb) involve, necessitate, ask, postulate, need, require, take, involve, call for, demand
The term imply is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence aW1wbHk=, while the MD5 signature is equal to aa6c3da8ba942763fe6da4dbe73cdd23.
The ASCII encoding of imply in hexadecimal notation is 696d706c79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: impolite
| import barrier
| import credit
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.