Synonyms for let
Synonyms of let
- (noun) Lashkar-e-Taiba, Lashkar-e-Toiba, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, LET, Army of the Pure, Army of the Righteous, terrorist organization, terrorist group, foreign terrorist organization, FTO
- (noun) net ball, serve, service
- (verb) allow, permit, prevent (antonym)
- (verb) induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- (verb) permit, allow, countenance, accept, consent, go for, disallow (antonym), forbid (antonym)
- (verb) get, have, make, get
- (verb) leave, leave alone, leave behind
- (verb) lease, rent, give, rent out (related term)
The term let is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bGV0, while the MD5 signature is equal to e1686078d1b60d351da5a87543a2a663.
The ASCII encoding of let in hexadecimal notation is 6c6574.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: let alone
| let down
| let drive
| let fly
| let go
| let go of
| let in
| let it go
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.