Synonyms for memory
Synonyms of memory
- (noun) representation, mental representation, internal representation
- (noun) remembering, basic cognitive process
- (noun) retention, retentiveness, retentivity, faculty, mental faculty, module
- (noun) computer memory, storage, computer storage, store, memory board, memory device, storage device, hardware, computer hardware
- (noun) cognitive psychology
The term memory is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bWVtb3J5, while the MD5 signature is equal to cd69b4957f06cd818d7bf3d61980e291.
The ASCII encoding of memory in hexadecimal notation is 6d656d6f7279.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: memory access
| memory board
| memory cache
| memory chip
| memory device
| memory image
| memory loss
| memory picture
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.