Synonyms for moon
Synonyms of moon
- (noun) Moon, satellite
- (noun) object, physical object
- (noun) lunar month, lunation, synodic month, month
- (noun) moonlight, moonshine, light, visible light, visible radiation
- (noun) Moon, Sun Myung Moon, religious leader
- (noun) satellite
- (verb) daydream, idle, laze, slug, stagnate
- (verb) moon around, moon on, idle, laze, slug, stagnate
- (verb) expose, exhibit, display
The term moon is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bW9vbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6d4db5ff0c117864a02827bad3c361b9.
The ASCII encoding of moon in hexadecimal notation is 6d6f6f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: moon about
| moon around
| moon blindness
| moon carrot
| moon curser
| moon daisy
| moon on
| moon ray
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.