Synonyms for mortal
Synonyms of mortal
- (adj) earthborn (similar term), earthly (related term), finite (related term), immortal (antonym)
- (adj) deadly, unpardonable (similar term)
- (adj) merciless (similar term), unmerciful (similar term)
- (adj) deadly, deathly, fatal (similar term)
- (noun) person, individual, someone, somebody, soul, organism, being, causal agent, cause, causal agency
The term mortal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bW9ydGFs, while the MD5 signature is equal to 33ef2092139c9330720114f3bf54ac7c.
The ASCII encoding of mortal in hexadecimal notation is 6d6f7274616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: mortal enemy
| mortal sin
| mortality rate
| mortality table
| mortar fire
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.