Synonyms for penetrate
Synonyms of penetrate
- (verb) perforate, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- (verb) fathom, bottom, understand
- (verb) click, get through, dawn, come home, get across, sink in, fall into place
- (verb) infiltrate, join, fall in, get together
- (verb) advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- (verb) insert, infix, enter, introduce
- (verb) permeate, pervade, interpenetrate, diffuse, imbue, riddle, penetrate, perforate
The term penetrate is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGVuZXRyYXRl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0e06515e3f880d1252b1f08c1e9f8209.
The ASCII encoding of penetrate in hexadecimal notation is 70656e657472617465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: penetrating
| penetrating injury
| penetrating trauma
| penetration bomb
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.